Sub-stores – For dealers & custom targets
Raj Infosys’s multiple store module enables businesses to tailor their online presence with multiple stores to be created for specific customers, partners, employees, brands, products, styles, seasonal ranges or geographies easily and cost-effectively. All these stores can inherit information like category, products and users from the Global store based on the set of permissions and settings
- Each store can have a unique catalog or offer identical products at different prices whilst allowing precise control of inclusion and exclusion of products between stores
- Each store can be hosted on a fully qualified domain or sub-domain created on the main domain
- Each store can share the user registration accounts with global store, which allow users to log-in to any store without logging-out or carry same account across network of store.
- Configure analytics to capture and monitor web traffic to all the stores in network through Web Analytics
- Accept/Deny reviews and ratings received through all the store network and syndicate reviews received in one store to all the stores
- Authorize Product usage and syndicate product information from the central catalogue