Acceasy delivers the necessary support for tax on services – Service Tax.
• You can track each service bills (bill-by-bill) and have service tax payable computed automatically
• Input tax credit is managed automatically
• Manual adjustments are supported
• Tax rates are picked up automatically, based on the service category
• Flexibility to make provisions for abatement, expenses and other notifications
• Generation & printing statutory service challans & other MIS reports
• GAR 7
• ST 3
Excise for Traders
Traders who either import or purchase goods and need to pass on the excise credit to another such dealer or a manufacturer can use this feature for unprecedented ease of use.
You can manage excise credit, supplier details (first & second stage) and print Form 11 invoices. All necessary statutory reports are available.
Trader excise is fully integrated with Excise of Manufacturers for those who trade as well as manufacture.
Excise for Manufacturers (CENVAT)
The Acceasy excise support allows you to maintain required central excise records for multiple excise units of Traders & Manufactures in a single company.
Ad valorem, Ad Quantum & MRP based Valuation methods for Excise duty calculation are fully supported, including for exempt & special rates.
Expenses / income can be apportioned for calculation of assessable value either by Value or by Quantity.
A single Excise invoice book can be maintained for all purposes of removals as per rule 11 requirement and an option is provided to maintain multiple Excise invoice books as well - the serial numbers of which can be generated as a single running series.
CEVAT credit during purchase entry can be avail fully or partially with the balance credit taken in a separate entry.
Service tax & CENVAT input credit can be utilized towards Excise duty payable.
These Excise Manufacturing Reports are available:
• Personal Ledger Account (PLA)
• ER1 - Monthly Return
• GAR 7
• CENVAT Credit on / Capital Goods Availed / Utilized Account
• Record of CENVAT Credit Allowable on Capital Goods (RG23 C Part II)
• Quantitative Account of Capital Goods on which CENVAT Credit Availed (RG23 C)
• CENVAT Credit on Inputs availed / Utilised Account
• Records of CENVAT Credit Allowable on Inputs (RG23 A PartII)
• Quantitative Account of Inputs on which CENVAT Credit Availed (RG23 A)
• Rule 11 Invoice
• Daily Stock Account (RG 1 Register)
• Sales Register
PHP Web Site Design and Development
Raj Information Systems is a premier PHP Webdevelopment Company located in Mumbai(India). We have experienced PHP professionals who can help clients from India, USA, UK, Canada, AUS and other European countries in the field of website development, website maintenance and much more. Raj Information Systems has served clients from different industries including Retail, Telecom, Travel, and other sectors.
Advantages of PHP / My SQL Application Development with Raj Information Systems:
Some of the PHP Web Applications we have developed for our clients: